Wellington?

Belinda

On 5/30/2017 at 8:57 PM, Belinda said:

Does anyone ever order from this company?

I ordered from them when I first started and don't remember anything blowing my socks off but their pumpkin crunch cake, but I was cleaning out a cabinet and found several of their 1/2 ounce sample bottles and they all smelled so good OOB. I realize it's only an OOB experience but I'm wondering if they might have some good FO's and I've just shied away from them because I was new and really didn't know what I was doing and because of that I didn't get good results.

Thanks in advance!

Belinda have you had a chance to test any of your fragrances yet?  I was looking into Wellington today and thought I would ask. Thanks!  

3 hours ago, Nickie said:

Belinda have you had a chance to test any of your fragrances yet?  I was looking into Wellington today and thought I would ask. Thanks!  

I've only put one in wax so far and used one for aroma beads. The one I put in wax was a pumpkin scent which was pretty good, not great but as good as some of the others I've used from other places. The one I used for aroma beads is a nice fragrance but I don't know if it's a very good dupe of what it's supposed to be. Sorry I haven't done anything other than that with them and couldn't be more help.

On 8/18/2017 at 11:43 PM, Belinda said:

I've only put one in wax so far and used one for aroma beads. The one I put in wax was a pumpkin scent which was pretty good, not great but as good as some of the others I've used from other places. The one I used for aroma beads is a nice fragrance but I don't know if it's a very good dupe of what it's supposed to be. Sorry I haven't done anything other than that with them and couldn't be more help.

Don't apologize!  I was just curious!  

• 1 year later...
8 hours ago, Sebleo said:

Bringing back an old thread!  

@Belinda what’s your review on the fragrances you tested? 

Or anyone else that gave them another shot?  

The only one I got around to putting in wax was a Fall scent called Thanksgiving day I think. It was pretty good as far as strength etc. I have used their version of Axe in aroma beads and it smells good but it doesn't smell as much like the Axe scent it's supposed to be. I think I have a problem with buying samples and never getting around to putting them in wax! LOL!

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

• 1 month later...

I buy FOs from Wellington, there's several I really like. White tea & ginger, Apple & Oak, Balsam Cedar Yankee type and Cranberry chutney come to mind. I know there's others but I can't remember. They have always been strong throwing for me in my waxes, mostly coconut and soy blends. I always get the Premium grade.

Per their website:

"Our traditional fragrance oils come in three grades: premium grade, manufactures grade, and body oils. Choose premium and manufactures grade oils to create soaps, candles, and all other bath & body products, but only use premium grade oils for soy candles. Body oils should only be used for direct use on the skin."

Edited by Laura C
  • Like 2