Just scent duplications

anhu

Has anyone ordered any of Just scent's bath and body works/ abercrombie duplications?

I'm trying to make lotions from them, and I was considering scents like Fresh Sparkling snow, mahogany teakwood, and magic in the air. Anyone know how strong and accurate these scents are?

And what are the scents I should definitely avoid from this company?

Edited by anhu

She has several that I just love and then some that are duds like every other company. It's been my experience that her dupes are usually pretty good. I've only smelled mahogany teakwood OOB and it's strong just sniffing it like that. I haven't smelled the other two though and I don't know what mahogany teakwood is supposed to smell like so I can't tell you if it's a good dupe.

. I've never had much luck with her pumpkin scents although some on here have. I thought pumpkin marshmallow was odd smelling and Be Thankful wouldn't mix in my wax but it has a good smell to it. I use several of her oils. I love her snicker doodle, starbucks coffee and ice cream, buttercream sugar cookie, strawberry white cake, vanilla bean marshmallow, blonde moment, and several others that I can't think of off the top of my head. 

Maybe someone else will chime in that has used the ones you're asking about!

On 4/14/2017 at 8:20 PM, anhu said:

Thank you for the reply! The mahogany teakwood kind of smells like a cologne, like the ones from Abercrombie and Fitch. Is that what it smells like?

I'm not sure what it's supposed to smell like but it does smell like a man's cologne to me.

Jo Malone Grapefruit from Just Scent was NOT even close to the original.  When I emailed owner, she responded in the most horrific way.  I actually want to post our communications here, as a buyer beware.  Is that allowed and which section would I post that in?

Eve

8 hours ago, evesorto said:

Jo Malone Grapefruit from Just Scent was NOT even close to the original.  When I emailed owner, she responded in the most horrific way.  I actually want to post our communications here, as a buyer beware.  Is that allowed and which section would I post that in?

Eve

I guess your original posting has been removed as well as replies to that post.  For me bottom line would be, it shouldn't be called a "duplicate".

Goldie

12 hours ago, evesorto said:

Eve

I also had a very recent negative experience with the owner. She is crazy rude, not helpful and totally disrespectful. If you read her FAQ.....wow, you can see how horrible is is to work with from just reading that. And the FAQ are public on her website. Just shocking. That should be the name of her business. ? 

On 4/14/2017 at 8:20 PM, anhu said:

Thank you for the reply! The mahogany teakwood kind of smells like a cologne, like the ones from Abercrombie and Fitch. Is that what it smells like?

Yes, it smells like a man's cologne  to my nose.