Scent Works Question

Gaye

I've tried a few of their scents in soy... Pink Sugar, Satsuma Guava and Full Moon (Vetyver) are terriffic. I just got some of their Pumpkin Souffle, Fresh Sugar Cane and Oatmeal, Milk & Honey but have not poured them yet. All smell great oob and I can use them for soap if they don't do well in wax. They are a little pricey but their oils are sooooo good :drool: . If you look at the scent descriptions you'll see that some of them list info about candles as well as soap.

Ok girls, if you haven't tried Scent Works, you are missing out on some of the BEST oils out there in fragrance land, lol. Seriously, her Pink Sugar fills my entire house with it's excellent throw. And Satsuma Guava not only fills my house, but the neighbors houses on either side of me too. I use a 50/50 blend so it's not always easy to find a kicking scent. She has great descriptions of all her oils and if she tells you it has an awesome throw in soy, believe her because it will. Wonderful customer service and some great products AND some great sales.

Thank you, I just ordered. The Pink Sugar is the best.. Also ordered samples of Lavender orchards, Tihitian flower, Bay Rum and Sex on the Beach. Any of you all tried them. Looking for a good Sex OTB, have several but just not what I'm looking for. How can one drink/scent be made so different??? I'm not a Lavender lover so hope the is a different smell than the true EO type scent. The only Lavender I have ever liked is English Lavender from that soap company, can't remember the name off hand. So soft and nice, everything else, yuck....

They're having a sale right now for $10. off order if you use this code

h10dnx2453751p015x

don't know how long it is going on.