New FOs at Fillmore

Candybee

I placed an order over the weekend and got a pound of each. I have loved every Fillmore scent but one that I have tried and that was the leather. I also added Mahogany Teakwood while I was at it: Dry notes of Mahogany, and teakwood perfectly mixed with bergamot, sweet citron, ylang ylang, and cinnamon bark. A great addition for a Men’s line, but have no fear, this woodsy scent will be enjoyed by all.

The order should be here tomorrow and I will let you all know how the smell OOB.

Karen in MA

• Like 1

I'm so bad at picking scents.  I need florals too.  The Daffodil like everyone has said here on the forum in awesome in 464.  It truly is a very powerful scent, so much so, I had to blow it out after a few hours.  But that's fine with me....At least it throws and works in 464.  You can always cut back on a scent.

I have coming this week some "Warm Apple PIe".   I've never tried this from them.  But their oils are so good, so here's hoping this one will be also.

I also have coming 12 of those camoflauge lids for my hunting label jar presentation.

I also ordered some new jars that basically is all sides are free from any embossing so you can put a label on any side.  There is only 1 side that is way at the bottom of the jar the embossing of "Ball" but it is way at the bottom.  Actually by accident the other day I stopped at Wallmart and found these exact jars for 8.49 a case of 12 (16oz) and bought 3 cases....They only had 2 cases left.  How stupid I didn't buy them also.  I hope they reorder them as they are the perfect jar that I use all the time and there is no shipping on them.  It's horrible to have to order jars the same style as you can get in grocery stores and have to pay shipping when the grocery stores run out of them.

Trappeur

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Trappeur said:

I hope they reorder them as they are the perfect jar that I use all the time and there is no shipping on them.  It's horrible to have to order jars the same style as you can get in grocery stores and have to pay shipping when the grocery stores run out of them.

I don't know about jars or Walmart, but in the past some of our local groceries would special order customer requests. Ask the manager or customer service.

2 minutes ago, Incendia said:

I don't know about jars or Walmart, but in the past some of our local groceries would special order customer requests. Ask the manager or customer service.

Well that is where I usually get them at save a lot  or dollar general for 6.99 for a dozen but all the grocery stores here are completely out and are waiting for their spring shipment to come in which they said will be March/April.  So lately I've been pulling my hair out.  I even asked if they could special order like 30 cases and they all said they can't.....so nothing I can do but order and then I just found some on ebay which is great.

Trappeur

9 hours ago, kfintoni said:

I placed an order over the weekend and got a pound of each. I have loved every Fillmore scent but one that I have tried and that was the leather. I also added Mahogany Teakwood while I was at it: Dry notes of Mahogany, and teakwood perfectly mixed with bergamot, sweet citron, ylang ylang, and cinnamon bark. A great addition for a Men’s line, but have no fear, this woodsy scent will be enjoyed by all.

The order should be here tomorrow and I will let you all know how the smell OOB.

Karen in MA

Let us know how they are. I really wanted to love the lavender sage Rosemary but it was too perfumery to me :( 

17 hours ago, Moonstar said:

Let us know how they are. I really wanted to love the lavender sage Rosemary but it was too perfumery to me :( 

That is a huge seller for me. I hate straight Lavender but of course have to make it. The Lav Sage and Rosemary from Fillmore and Lav Cuc and Sage from CS are huge sellers for me.

On 2/28/2017 at 8:53 AM, Trappeur said:

I'm so bad at picking scents.  I need florals too.  The Daffodil like everyone has said here on the forum in awesome in 464.  It truly is a very powerful scent, so much so, I had to blow it out after a few hours.  But that's fine with me....At least it throws and works in 464.  You can always cut back on a scent.

I have coming this week some "Warm Apple PIe".   I've never tried this from them.  But their oils are so good, so here's hoping this one will be also.

I also have coming 12 of those camoflauge lids for my hunting label jar presentation.

I also ordered some new jars that basically is all sides are free from any embossing so you can put a label on any side.  There is only 1 side that is way at the bottom of the jar the embossing of "Ball" but it is way at the bottom.  Actually by accident the other day I stopped at Wallmart and found these exact jars for 8.49 a case of 12 (16oz) and bought 3 cases....They only had 2 cases left.  How stupid I didn't buy them also.  I hope they reorder them as they are the perfect jar that I use all the time and there is no shipping on them.  It's horrible to have to order jars the same style as you can get in grocery stores and have to pay shipping when the grocery stores run out of them.

Trappeur

The Warm Apple Pie is good. If you like bakery the Warm Vanilla Carmel is a great scent.

On 2/28/2017 at 0:18 PM, Incendia said:

Wow. I had no idea those cute little jars were in such demand.

I'm sure you've already checked, but locally here, some hardware stores (not bigbox) carry lots of canning supplies too. They tend to be more expensive however.

Yes, Ace Hardware and Tractor Supply carries them.  They are a few more dollars a case but that is still better than paying 5 to 8.00 a case for shipping.

Trappeur

15 hours ago, kfintoni said:

The Warm Apple Pie is good. If you like bakery the Warm Vanilla Carmel is a great scent.

Thanks.....good to know.  The WVCaramal sounds nice too.  I'll try on my next order.

Actually I ordered Salted Caramel from Flaming and tested it in 464 and wow is this ever a wonderful fragrance I have to say.  You can smell the deep rich ooey gooey decadence of the caramel.  I'm really loving this so much, I'm not even going to look anywhere else for a salted caramel it is that nice.

Trappeur