Strawberry soap mold

CBeardly

Hi, does anyone know where to find a strawberry shaped soap mold, preferably with multiple cavities, or even a silicone imprint mat? I have some tiny ones about the size of my thumb, but I need some that are soap sized if I can find them. Thanks! :)

• Like 1

(Blinks) Yeah, I got nuth'n... I'm thinking get a HUGE polyethylene baby safe plastic toy strawberry (blow molded type) and make a silicone mold for yourself... Speaking of which! *Here* and *Now* seems like the *PERFECT* place to drop this doozy.

HOW TO GET WHAT YOU WANT WHEN YOU WANT IT! (aka: make your own silicon mold. )

https://youtu.be/7fwytA5r2Mw  

I haven't tried this yet but I'm gonna!

I'm gonna do it!

Hold my beer...  

Sponiebr

Edited by Sponiebr
  • Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 2/16/2017 at 7:27 PM, Sponiebr said:

(Blinks) Yeah, I got nuth'n... I'm thinking get a HUGE polyethylene baby safe plastic toy strawberry (blow molded type) and make a silicone mold for yourself... Speaking of which! *Here* and *Now* seems like the *PERFECT* place to drop this doozy.

HOW TO GET WHAT YOU WANT WHEN YOU WANT IT! (aka: make your own silicon mold. )

https://youtu.be/7fwytA5r2Mw  

I haven't tried this yet but I'm gonna!

I'm gonna do it!

Hold my beer...  

Sponiebr

I just saw your post. I've been thinking about how to make silicone molds, probably not a strawberry though. :) Thanks for sharing the video.  Have you tried to make a mold yet?

• Like 1

6 hours ago, CBeardly said:

I just saw your post. I've been thinking about how to make silicone molds, probably not a strawberry though. :) Thanks for sharing the video.  Have you tried to make a mold yet?

Unfortunately, no, I've had a few nuisances leeching away my creative juices. It's on the list of stuff to do though... 

• Like 1

@Sponiebr I understand. I have a long list of things I want to try but I keep not doing them for one reason or another. I'm my own worst enemy though. "I need this ingredient or that thing before I can finish this project". I order it & before it even gets here I've added something else to my never ending list of things to do & of course I need supplies for that project too... Ugh. It's a sickness.

• Like 1

I bought one on amazon.  Silicone the size of a real strawberry, but you probably want it bigger than that.  It's a 3 cavity.

There is also a slice of cake with a strawberry on top that is much bigger.

Edited by kandlekrazy