Description of Tennessee's Tangerine Dream?

GailC

Does anyone happen to have the description of Tennessee Candle Supply's Tangerine Dream?  I like to post the description of a candle's scent on my facebook page.  I've been looking on Fragrance Oil finder and copying the descriptions of the FO's I bought from Tennessee since they closed, but Tangerine Dream isn't listed.

Is it straight tangerine or are there other elements?  My nose can't tell. :)

This is what I have listed on my facebook page but it's the description from Tangerine Dreams from NG. I have some from Tennessee and have been meaning to send it to you but my pea brain forgets! Anyway, they are similar to my nose but I like the one from NG better. 

Tangerine Dreams-The aroma of juicy, freshly squeezed tangerines with base notes of vanilla and fresh greenery

32 minutes ago, Belinda said:

This is what I have listed on my facebook page but it's the description from Tangerine Dreams from NG. I have some from Tennessee and have been meaning to send it to you but my pea brain forgets! Anyway, they are similar to my nose but I like the one from NG better. 

Tangerine Dreams-The aroma of juicy, freshly squeezed tangerines with base notes of vanilla and fresh greenery

Thanks Belinda. I saw Nature's Garden's description, but I sure don't smell any vanilla.  

There are 3 other descriptions on Fragrance oil finder and they're all different:

Backwoods Fragrance & Supply
"Fruits and florals mingle deliciously in this intoxicating citrus scent. The tangy aromas of tangerine and grapefruit with just a touch of floral combine to make this delightful scent a sure winner."

Just Scent
"A great blend of mandarin orange, California orange and a little splash of lemon. The tiniest hints of spearmint and fennel are mingled in to give you a refreshing jolt of dreamy orange!"

Lone Star Candle Supply
"A citrus bouquet of orange, lemon, tangerine and yuzu with hints of rose and lily of the valley on a background of musk and spice."

22 minutes ago, Moonstar said:

Im not a fan of Tennessees tangerine dreams ... to my nose it has a very sharp note to it. 

I just poured it, and so far I'm not loving it either.  But I saw several comments on how good it was on this forum, so I decided to try it when I placed my one and only order to Tennessee Candle.

I like Aztec's Orange Blossom better, but that doesn't mean customers won't like it.  We shall see.

So nice of you to offer to send me your bottle.  I will PM you.  Thanks!

1 hour ago, GailC said:

I just poured it, and so far I'm not loving it either.  But I saw several comments on how good it was on this forum, so I decided to try it when I placed my one and only order to Tennessee Candle.

I like Aztec's Orange Blossom better, but that doesn't mean customers won't like it.  We shall see.

So nice of you to offer to send me your bottle.  I will PM you.  Thanks!

If you want a great orange - get CS Blood Orange - its amazing, trust me. Very fresh, no sharp notes you won't be disappointed 

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/12/2017 at 1:50 PM, GailC said:

Does anyone happen to have the description of Tennessee Candle Supply's Tangerine Dream?  I like to post the description of a candle's scent on my facebook page.  I've been looking on Fragrance Oil finder and copying the descriptions of the FO's I bought from Tennessee since they closed, but Tangerine Dream isn't listed.

Is it straight tangerine or are there other elements?  My nose can't tell. :)

Is this their description?   Zesty citrus fruits including tangerines, mandarin, bergamot, and orange.

• Like 1

On 3/1/2017 at 2:43 PM, soshiegirl said:

Is this their description?   Zesty citrus fruits including tangerines, mandarin, bergamot, and orange.

Well, it sounds like a good description.  Where did you get it?

On 3/7/2017 at 6:11 PM, GailC said:

Well, it sounds like a good description.  Where did you get it?

I think from them.  I remember I ordered several of their oils and when their site was down, had asked for the descriptions and he sent them to me.

• Like 1