I am outting Scented & Deb!

As I cruise around the board, in the co-op section I find this little tidbit.

Scented - 2 lbs natural shea, 2 lbs natural cocoa, 2 lbs mango, 2 lbs kokum

Welcome my friend's, you are entering the twilight zone! :tiptoe:

There is no coming back~ and we welcome you with open arms.

Your gonna take the B&B plunge! Don't worry, your not alone. Deb just got her butters and is completely hooked.

This is awesome news. I think you both should hang out with Kimberly, Slowburn and myself for at least one week so we can thoughly corrupt you in proper fashion.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is awesome news. I think you both should hang out with Kimberly, Slowburn and myself for at least one week so we can thoughly corrupt you in proper fashion.

Well ya know, my b-day is just around the corner again....so Mysical and slowburn can come back to my house again this yr...and then we can add Deb and Scented to the mix! If we boot Jeff out for the week...no wait we need labels, someone to go get the banana chimichangas and someone to carry stuff, so he can stay....just not be seen or heard....lol

I get so very little corruption these days. I'd love to. I was actually thinking about the Chicago convention thing this summer. Although I've never been to the northeast, that could be fun too.

Carrie the Chicago conference is a total waste of time IMO. We would all learn more from each other! C'mon to NY!

Well ya know, my b-day is just around the corner again....so Mysical and slowburn can come back to my house again this yr...and then we can add Deb and Scented to the mix! If we boot Jeff out for the week...no wait we need labels, someone to go get the banana chimichangas and someone to carry stuff, so he can stay....just not be seen or heard....lol

Yes, momma has a birthday coming up! :grin2:

We can't kick Jeff out- he is our slave! Shit, I even take the big bed when I come, he can sleep in his cave. We need him girl! Just preferably mute... LOL!!

LMAO!! Corruption can be good thing, in moderation. :wink2:

I know me and my girls are going to the Ohio Convention this summer.

So, if u like we can all get together and learn from each other.

Plus I am sure a few others might be there as well.

Where is it in Ohio?

LMAO!! You know what a great trip that would be, but I thought I had already been outted LOL! No Ohio convention this go around, but am wanting to do the IGCA one in Okla. lol, that is IF I can Sherie off her butt ;)

Nows a great time to start telling me what I need, because I have three people doing that for me already. And I think all three are about bald by now too :laugh2:

No i didnt :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: You guys got to ride in with her and room with her!:laugh2:

Trust me, they wished I would have walked. I drove MA nuts ;) Locked her out of the car, tested the horn at inappropriate times, yelled at men in red sports cars. Your know the drill. Oh and I was probably the last to go to bed and definitely the last to get her a$$ up.