I am outting Scented & Deb!

Too funny! No hiding from you Mystical! Scented has been on the fence for a long while, it was only a matter of time....

e

LMAO, well she climbed up there. I'm fixing to take my "7" and kick her butt over the fence! :P Oh, and Julie, as for the "balding," I have an appointment for a Rogaine treatment today! :laugh2:

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Scented....First we're corrupted, then we're outed, now she's pimping us?? I guess we really did cross over to the dark side...ROFL!!

And Mystical...if there's money involved, we get a cut. Gotta pay for all of these B&B supplies now!

I think we've been put up on some kind of black market lol! At least we know who to go to when we need cash, because MA has it all.

Craig ya crack me up!

LMAO, well she climbed up there. I'm fixing to take my "7" and kick her butt over the fence! :P Oh, and Julie, as for the "balding," I have an appointment for a Rogaine treatment today! :laugh2:

Yeah it was Rockin who started all this and you just jumped right on into the boat with him lol. And then came Leslie and CindyM. But you know, Janis put me in the boat and I've been paddling around. Now if anything gets made, I'll be surprised LMAO!

I think we've been put up on some kind of black market lol! At least we know who to go to when we need cash, because MA has it all.

I think we could both go "shopping" at her house and not even make a dent in all of her supplies!

I think we could both go "shopping" at her house and not even make a dent in all of her supplies!

You might correct on that one, unfortunately I am addicted to supplies!

But your catching right up there with me sista. :P

Kimberly is worse than me... I think!! LOL!

This is such a fun thread. I meant it as a joke, but as we all know both have been on the fence for a while with B&B and they finally took the plunge.

And the gathering ideas sound fabulous! Perhaps we should sell the video so we can afford a nice, posh beach house somewhere complete with cabana boys and wi fi internet access. LMAO!! Just kidding, ladies.

:bliss: :bliss: :bliss:

Ya know Rockin wants all the women to come visit. He says the door is wide open, as long as you make me learn something.

Oh Sherie, but what about Oklahoma? LOL!!

And I'm serious. I am slowly getting all this stuff, but nothing is getting made ... then again, I have ingredients and bombing gear somewhere, I think. I'm still waiting on a kit to arrive and then stare it like WTF did I just get myself into.

Hey Kim, when's the birthday?

LOL, you'll learn something! Harry's going to need a suit too! That's on your "to do" list, lol! I'm working on Oklahoma! It might become an Oklahoma/Kansas trip! :highfive: You know we have to meet up with Terrie while we're there don't you?

Ya know Rockin wants all the women to come visit. He says the door is wide open, as long as you make me learn something.

And I'm serious. I am slowly getting all this stuff, but nothing is getting made ... then again, I have ingredients and bombing gear somewhere, I think. I'm still waiting on a kit to arrive and then stare it like WTF did I just get myself into.

I believe her BD is March 16~ and if I am wrong, she surely will correct me.

:P :p :P

Now we must play with the kit hon~ staring isn't polite you know. LMAO!! :shocked2:

LOL...March 28th

Damn Kim, couldn't you party a weekend later? That might be swingable lol!

You know Leslie, I'm gonna stare at it and stare at it and stare at it till I figure out that I should just call you. And the first words are going to be either WT* is this or now what lol! Guess you better get ready for a trip to Oz too :yay:

Damn Kim, couldn't you party a weekend later? That might be swingable lol!

You know Leslie, I'm gonna stare at it and stare at it and stare at it till I figure out that I should just call you. And the first words are going to be either WT* is this or now what lol! Guess you better get ready for a trip to Oz too :yay:

LMAO you know i forgot to tell ya, i did forget to label the bottles!!! HEHE

But you know, Janis put me in the boat and I've been paddling around. Now if anything gets made, I'll be surprised LMAO!

Hee, hee, and you know I'm still hear for you anytime. In fact, I still have your recipe on my soapmaker, lol.

Hey, I used to think soap had to have color, now I'm not so sure, lol. It definitely has to have some smell-good, though. Get your sh** together and we'll have a soapmaking party. We can invite all kinds of folks and maybe even the dancin' baby will show up!:P