Blue raspberry snowcone ?

WaxingPoetic

On 2/7/2017 at 10:30 AM, moonshine said:

I think I just saw one at Indiana candle supply 

You sent me down the rabbit hole with that suggestion, haha ! They have so many awesome looking, unique scents :) 

Are they good in general ? I may be placing a largish order there soon !

Lol.....sorry but you didn't have to look at them all ?

I have only used a few- the orange coffee is good and different, lebermuth pumpkin harvest, raspberry lemonade, cactus and sea salt and I smelled someone else's sugared spruce and it's pretty good 

I do not carry any of them in my line however, I get my clamshells from them- the coffee and pumpkin I will test again in the wax I use now but having so many suppliers already I gotta draw the line sometimes 

1 hour ago, WaxingPoetic said:

You sent me down the rabbit hole with that suggestion, haha ! They have so many awesome looking, unique scents :) 

Are they good in general ? I may be placing a largish order there soon !

pink sugar is really good . Peach cobbler is light but yummy. I have 

some oils for sale from there if 

interested let me know :) 

• Like 1

Their lemon meringue is good, sugar cookie dough, bear claws, boo berry, blue raspberry icee, apple brown betty, banana crepes, banana's foster,  frosted sugar cookie, blueberry meringue torte, orange caramel cake, and white cake are all good ones that I've tried and like.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Belinda said:

Their lemon meringue is good, sugar cookie dough, bear claws, boo berry, blue raspberry icee, apple brown betty, banana crepes, banana's foster,  frosted sugar cookie, blueberry meringue torte, orange caramel cake, and white cake are all good ones that I've tried and like.

Thank you so much ! This is super helpful because a lot of those ( especially Boo Berry ) were ones that I WAS eyeing :)

• Like 1

• 5 months later...
On 2/10/2017 at 6:19 PM, WaxingPoetic said:

Thank you so much ! This is super helpful because a lot of those ( especially Boo Berry ) were ones that I WAS eyeing :)

I really like lemon icebox cookies + the berry mousse , but that changed in my wax a bit after a few days which is weird since it smelled absolutely amazing 

as soon as the FO hit the hot wax. I have her blueberry cheesecake too but I prefer the one from CS, not sure why - I just do. I have a sample of the orange

coffee - its just OK to me. Im glad I just bought a sample. You might really like it though so don't let my opinion sway you away from trying it . If you want 

me to send it to you let me know :) 

• Like 1