Millennium wax

Does anyone use this wax anymore? I bought a 10 pound bag just to play with it because just like so many I am always looking for that better HT. I bought a few of their sample size FO's and I LOVE all of them! Does anyone use their oils? I love every one I put in their wax. It was just yesterday so I won't be burning them for a couple weeks but the CT is outstanding!! Does anyone else have any experience they can share with me about this wax or their oils?

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Thank you. I had not found Moon Glow Candles.  I had found Candlesoylutions but I am pretty sure they are out of business. I have tried searching on here but I am not coming up with anything. It makes me a bit hesitant to get attached to it.....I'm afraid it might be discontinued completely. 

Nah... It doesn't actually do any work and like, lacks "perspective"? It also speaks in like nothing but like semi-questioning tones...? 

Oh wait... You didn't say millennial wax, did you? Like mea culpa!? 

IYKWIM,

Sponiebr: I does bad ideas and am WAY too young to be thinking this much like an old curmudgeon. 

• Like 1

• 5 months later...
On 1/29/2017 at 4:36 PM, sandy511 said:

Does anyone use this wax anymore? I bought a 10 pound bag just to play with it because just like so many I am always looking for that better HT. I bought a few of their sample size FO's and I LOVE all of them! Does anyone use their oils? I love every one I put in their wax. It was just yesterday so I won't be burning them for a couple weeks but the CT is outstanding!! Does anyone else have any experience they can share with me about this wax or their oils?

Which wicks have you found work best in the Millennium wax. Im thinking of getting a 10b bag to test. TYIA :) 

I used HTP's per their recommendation on the website and I wasn't blown away but I only used 6% FO. I called them and asked if there was another recommendation and the tech I spoke with on the phone suggested I try CD wicks. That is what she has always used and preferred. I haven't taken the time to test with them or up the FO load, which I thought I might try bumping it to 8% the next time. 

Let me know if you do choose to order some and if you have any luck. ?

• Like 1

@sandy511 I will for sure let you know. I already have CD wicks here along with ECO's from CS + Cotton Core from Peak. I'll start with the CD's.

Thanks for the heads up on the FO load. Someone on the forum I think @franu61 that mentioned something interesting, or to me anyhow, that the HT worked

best when their FO's were used ? I believe she bought the Millennial wax from American Soy ??? Sandy are you still using the Millennial wax ? 

I tested millineum many moons ago and sadly I don't have my notes but I do specifically remember using their oils (soylutions) and I did not like them 

I was a total newbie and it was my very first purchase and experience so hopefully now that I have Experience I can test this more thoroughly

I plan to use my oils that I know inside and out to better see how this wax performs with a variety of wicks 

• Like 2