WSP Pink Lemonade VS Raspberry Lemonade

Moonstar

Has anyone used any of these 2 FO's from WSP either in soy or Bath N Body before ? The raspberry lemonade has a ton more reviews and is a dupe of BBW but

the Pink Lemonade has good reviews as well, just far fewer. The scent descriptions are sorta similar too but the raspberry lemonade is more costly. Im going to try 

their Fresh Lemonade + Secret Wonderland sounds interesting as well, Its suppose to be a BBW dupe but Im not familiar with many BBW scents. If anyone is

can you please chime in and tell me what you think + how'd you'd best describe it. Also, they have 2 Milk + honey's - one is a oatmeal milk + honey and the other 

is just Oatmeal + honey, both sound wonderful but if they're very similar Id rather not order both. So Im hoping someone has tried those as well. Anyone use any 

almond or Honey + almond FO from them, Im wondering which to try since I don't want to order both if I don't have to. Im sure  curiosity will get the best of me though lol !

Thanks everyone and Happy New Year ! Lets hope for a great year for all !

Raspberry lemonade is super strong in soy - melts at any rate, I don't believe I tested candles because I felt it could be one of those that could have a fuel smell when burning plus at that time I wasn't using many WSP Scents unlike now....I may revisit this one   - I ended up choosing cherry lemonade from millcreek

I have never tried the pink lemonade 

• Like 1

Thanks Moonshine ! I've burned 

a grapefruit FO before that had 

a fuel smell. Started off great then 

went stinky on me. There's so many great sounding ones on 

WSP. The Fresh Lemonade - 

Citrus Cilantro & just so many 

that I'd love to try. For Spring/ Summer I'm thinking doing herbals - citrus ?- fruits / coconut and a few florals 

we'll see how it goes ?

Maybe just order a small 2 ounces and see 

I can vouch for millcreek cherry lemonade and their oatmeal milk and honey is fabulous....I'm not even going there trying new ones on this from WSP ?

But I really did like the raspberry lemonade in melts I remember it being super strong 

I must of got my samples from MC at the same time and tested those first in candles and went with it ?

• Like 1

22 hours ago, moonshine said:

Raspberry lemonade is super strong in soy - melts at any rate, I don't believe I tested candles because I felt it could be one of those that could have a fuel smell when burning plus at that time I wasn't using many WSP Scents unlike now....I may revisit this one   - I ended up choosing cherry lemonade from millcreek

I have never tried the pink lemonade 

I have a sample of the Island grapefruit Votivo Type you suggested - amazing ! Did that have a fuel smell in candles ? Its really lovely :) 

Someone mentioned on here that Southern Scentations has a great OMH - I really think Im going to drive there, its not far at all. Problem 

with getting small bottles to test - Millcreek that you suggested is the darn shipping cost for small orders. $10 of FO's is $12+ to ship lol ! UGH 

Im sure its due to having to ship Fedex due to flashpoint ????