Fragrances I cannot find

onehorsegirl

Hi...I am not sure if this is where I would ask bit I am looking for the fragrance oil that Gold Canyon calls Days of Christmas.  Does anyone one know of it in another name?  I have looked for years!  Frustrating.  I cannot find their "Relaxing" and "Citrus & Spruce" either.  I bet I have 10 different Spruce scents and none of them are it...ugh.  Thank you for any help :)

12 hours ago, onehorsegirl said:

Hi...I am not sure if this is where I would ask bit I am looking for the fragrance oil that Gold Canyon calls Days of Christmas.  Does anyone one know of it in another name?  I have looked for years!  Frustrating.  I cannot find their "Relaxing" and "Citrus & Spruce" either.  I bet I have 10 different Spruce scents and none of them are it...ugh.  Thank you for any help :)

I'm looking on their site and it looks like you can purchase their fragrance oils. I think FB duplicates oils. I'm not sure how much they charge but I know they've duplicated oils in the past and so does Flaming. It might be worth checking out.

• Like 1

Hi Belinda...Thanks.  The GCC FO is for their diffusers/low watt warmers so I would be unable to make candles with it.  I know other companies that have "duped" a few of their scents I have not found yet.  I am on my 3rd year of looking for specific scents and still learning how to make a candle I can say I love and tarts/melts that are close to perfect.  My problem is I want "perfection" and it can be so frustrating.  I need to settle for close to perfection or I will drive myself crazy*shudder*

• Like 1

On ‎12‎/‎18‎/‎2016 at 8:34 PM, onehorsegirl said:

Did you do a Fragrance board search for "gold canyon"?  I remember reading threads about other people looking for GC dupes. There also was a member that had sold Gold Canyon (I think) and still had her samples, she used those to compare to other fo's and it seems like she'd posted all of the dupes she'd found. You could also check the Fragrance Twins post pinned to the top of the forum, I haven't looked there but maybe someone posted something that's a twin.