Unscented/uncolored candles?

Do any of you folks make these to sell? It just occured to me when finalizing my 2017 Spring FO lineup that Ive never included or thought to include a fragrance free candle for customers who would want them. Do any of you make these and do they sell?

I found people really wouldn't pay the price I needed to make containers unscented. Since I did mottle, most my pillars simply failed without scent. I chose not to sell them after trying once time for about a year. Easy enough for folks to go to the dollar store for a cheap unscented candle if they wanted one.

2 hours ago, Flicker said:

I found people really wouldn't pay the price I needed to make containers unscented. Since I did mottle, most my pillars simply failed without scent. I chose not to sell them after trying once time for about a year. Easy enough for folks to go to the dollar store for a cheap unscented candle if they wanted one.

Good point, I never considered the el cheapos you can get for as buck at any dollar store. 

Sometimes I think people think it should be cheaper without scent. 

We only do by special request, but it's different with unscented soap. There's a hint of a market there for that, but not so much unscented wax. 

However,  you could put yourself in line to market to churches for the unscented candles, but what you make will have to be very slow burning. 

Edited by Scented