Anyone tried these from JS?

Belinda

Has anyone tried the following from JS? I have them in a shopping cart and hate to order without someone's opinion. OR are there any of her Christmas scents you recommend? I have several but always looking for new ones, but aren't we all! LOL! Thanks in advance!

Starbuck's peppermint mocha

Sweet Pomegranate and Orange

Honey Gingerbread

Vanilla Bean Marshmallow

Gingersnap Cookies

• Like 1

Have only used the vanilla bean marshmallow - OOB it isn't super rich or very vanilla-ey but its very nice burning in my wax. I get more marshmallow 

than vanilla but its a nice balance - heavier on the marshmallow. If that makes sense. I tried it in 464 soy. Bells also said the lemon magnolia is nice

that ones next on my list :) If you ever order from Brambleberry - she has a good gingersnap. They're out west (WA) so I don't order very often from

there unless its a smaller order .

• Like 1

9 hours ago, bells4shells said:

VBM!!! :D  Hands down, but I think I've already raved enough in the other thread.  lol  I haven't tried the others but they all sound delicious

Thanks! I went ahead and ordered it because I thought I remembered you or someone talking about how good it was! Maybe I'm not as senile as I thought LOL!

5 hours ago, Trappeur said:

They all sound awesome especially that vanilla bean marshmallow.

Well, I see another order I have to place.....geesh!

Trappeur

I hear ya! I've ordered from three different companies this week and my wax room is such a mess that I can barely walk in there so I'm not sure what I think I'll do with more FO's that I don't have room for! *shudder*

6 hours ago, Moonstar said:

Have only used the vanilla bean marshmallow - OOB it isn't super rich or very vanilla-ey but its very nice burning in my wax. I get more marshmallow 

than vanilla but its a nice balance - heavier on the marshmallow. If that makes sense. I tried it in 464 soy. Bells also said the lemon magnolia is nice

that ones next on my list :) If you ever order from Brambleberry - she has a good gingersnap. They're out west (WA) so I don't order very often from

there unless its a smaller order .

I've noticed a lot of hers aren't very strong and rich OOB but they come alive in wax. I've had some of her oils for over a year and wouldn't waste wax on them because they just were ok OOB but then once I mixed them they were great!