strawberries and champagne

mommy2six

Has anyone tried strawberries and champagne from tennessee candle supply? Is it me or does it not smell anything like strawberry? I cant detect any hint of strawberry in it. I dont know if its my nose or not but it has a perfumy smell to it to me.

Have you ever smelled strawberries & champagne from VS?? I don't think it smells like strawberries at all. It DOES have more of a perfume smell at least to ME. ;)

I have S&C from NG and it smells JUST LIKE the one from VS. :)

I like it, but it is a very light scent.

Thank you. Actually no I havent smelled it thats why I wondered. I thought perhaps I didnt know what it was supposed to smell like. It smells really good but not like strawberries. LOL. :laugh2: I feel a little silly. Thank you for your reply now I know that it smells like its supposed to.

Has anyone tried strawberries and champagne from tennessee candle supply? Is it me or does it not smell anything like strawberry? I cant detect any hint of strawberry in it. I dont know if its my nose or not but it has a perfumy smell to it to me.

I was thinking, 'Where is the Strawberries?' To me it has a floral scent. I am still trying to figure out the flower that is smells like, is it Tuberose?

Pam

Which supplier do you use for your Strawberries and Champagne? I purchased mine from CandleChem. To quote my favorite (and only :smiley2: ) nephew "Stwawbuwy is my pavrut"

Pam

I have a S&C that doesn't have a perfume or floral smell to it whatsoever. It has top notes of strawberry then you get the bottom notes of a bubbley champagne. The strawberry is the first thing you smell.