Essentials By Catalina /What are Your Favorites ?

Moonstar

Id like to place an order from Essentials By Catalina and would love to hear some of your favorites. Im looking at the Hydrating Botanical Mist 

Pure Fresh Room /Linen Spray Base  - Whipped Body Frosting Paraben Free - Lotion Base Moisturizing Hand + Body 

Id like to just go with 1 spray base for cost reasons, so can the botanical mist be used as a room spray as well ? 

If you've used the spray bases, does the scent last long either for room or a body mist ? Lastly, can room spray bases be shipped air + do they 

require a preservative ? Thank you + sorry for the long drawn question :/ 

Sorry, I didn't answer the other questions. spray bases shouldn't need a preservative, because presumably they have a preservative in them by the supplier if it's needed. The room/body sprays I've used in the past have all only lasted an average amount of time. 

As far as shipping, that would depend on the flashpoint - HERE is where flashpoint is important. Too low and it cannot ship air, must go ground. (Really this is the only time flashpoint should be a concern with anything) 

• Like 1

They have several products that I really love.  I love LOVE the hydrating body mist.  Just a spritz and a rub after toweling off and it absorbs so quickly and my skin feels so silky.  I can't say that the fragrance lasts any longer than any other product that I've tried.

They also have a light hand and body lotion that is the perfect light lotion.  Just a tiny bit and it covers quickly and a large space and absorbs very quickly leaving the skin nice and smooth with ZERO greasy lotion feel.

And there is a thick lotion too, I forget the name tho.  It's very thick, and again covers a lot of area for a small amount and it takes just a little longer to absorb than the light lotion but ZERO greasy after feel.  I've been pleased with all the products I have tested from there, but these three stand out the most in my head that I went back and ordered more of.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Chefmom said:

They have several products that I really love.  I love LOVE the hydrating body mist.  Just a spritz and a rub after toweling off and it absorbs so quickly and my skin feels so silky.  I can't say that the fragrance lasts any longer than any other product that I've tried.

They also have a light hand and body lotion that is the perfect light lotion.  Just a tiny bit and it covers quickly and a large space and absorbs very quickly leaving the skin nice and smooth with ZERO greasy lotion feel.

And there is a thick lotion too, I forget the name tho.  It's very thick, and again covers a lot of area for a small amount and it takes just a little longer to absorb than the light lotion but ZERO greasy after feel.  I've been pleased with all the products I have tested from there, but these three stand out the most in my head that I went back and ordered more of.

Thanks ! I emailed them to ask about different products and she said hands down the best seller is the A,C &E Paraben Free lotion base + her personal favorite 

is the Avocado butter. I was surprised to hear that she said I'll need an emulsifier when adding FO or EO to the body mist. Ive heard great things about the

hydrating mist. I have a sample of that in my cart too . I guess I can use that one as a room spray base too ? I have the Luxury Moisturizing Mist from WSP

but was hoping to find something better. I want to make Holiday room sprays , not sure what I'll end up using as a base ?

Ive also heard Aquatech has some really quality products as well .