So I finally got around to testing my 4627 with Zinc wicks.   My status jar (8 ounce, 3 1/4 diameter) worked amazing with one  60-44-18 6" Zinc Core  wick I ordered from Lone Star.  My square 8 ounce Libbey jar (3 1/2 diameter) didn't fare that well.   The melt pool is not great, it doesn't reach the sides fully after a 2nd burn test.   How would you guys up wick this one?   I only have the 60-44-18 6" zinc core wicks.  I haven't ordered any other zinc sizes.  Would you double wick it with this specific wick or wait and order larger wicks to do a single wick test?   Thanks guys.   

Did you burn all the way to the end on the Libbey jar? Just because it doesn't reach FMP on the 2nd burn, doesn't mean it's not the right wick size. To get the full picture of how a wick will burn, you need to burn the whole candle. I think if you double wick with this wick, it'll be way to big. 

I have a jar with an hour-glass shape.  The top of the jar is right at 4" but about half way down it is just under 3" so I wick for the 3". (If I were to wick for the widest part, once it's burned down to the narrower part, it would so hot it would be dangerous) The wider top does have considerable hang up but once the candle burns down to the narrower part, the heat automatically melts all that hang up and I get a perfect burn from there down. (4630 wax with an Eco #8)