Lebermuth Favorites

MLG

I have never before viewed this sight and I know they are supposed to be some of the best FOs around.  However, their minimum order is rather pricey (I may just pay the $20.00 processing fee).  How many of you have used their FOs?  What are some of your favorites or must haves?  I'm looking specifically at the Leather Bound Book and Mexican Sunflower.  TIA :)

• Like 1

Bulk Apothecary and The Chemistry Store carry Lebermuth FOs without the minimum. So you can buy what you need. If you are a soap guild member you can get a price break at Lebermuth but I never used it. I prefer to buy from The Chemistry Store.

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

So if you are into deep and sexier scents, the Black Amber is TDF. 

Coconut Lemongrass is very pleasant

Calypso Fruits looks interesting. Wish I were low enough to need to order stuff. 

Hippy scents ... the frangipani is terrific ... and jasmine frangipani is much better. 

There are several others too, but there are some pricy pounders also. 

Edited by WaxOnWaxOff
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, WaxOnWaxOff said:

So if you are into deep and sexier scents, the Black Amber is TDF. 

Coconut Lemongrass is very pleasant

Calypso Fruits looks interesting. Wish I were low enough to need to order stuff. 

Hippy scents ... the frangipani is terrific ... and jasmine frangipani is much better. 

There are several others too, but there are some pricy pounders also. 

I didn't see a jasmine frangipani just frangipini .... maybe they don't carry it anymore ? sounds great ! 

5 hours ago, WaxOnWaxOff said:

Well I have frangapani spelled wrong, but it's there under candle scents. 

http://www.lebermuth.com/oil-jasmine-frangapani-/90-2326-23/

Hope the link will take you right there. 

Thank you so much for taking the time do add the link :) it sounds wonderful . have you tried the bay rum, the description sounds floral ??? 

Overall i think their prices are pretty good + i don't really mind paying the $20 if I don't meet the $300 min requirement, especially if they have great products.

Might try some EO's too :)

• Like 1

No I haven't and that may be why Bay Rum has never moved for us. 

If you like the floral(y) fragrances, put some red ginger in your basket. I use it as a mixer with other things, but it is nice. 

We usually wait to hit the minimum and then struggle to find what will put us over the $300 mark. Never hurts to combine with others to pull out an order though. 

• Like 2