Summer scents

Siren12

Wow do take advantage of the peach stuff if you get the opportunity. What a great transitional scent into fall as well. If you find a good guava, maybe give that a shot also. Melons are another variety of opportunity (cantaloupe, honey dew along with the watermelon mentioned earlier ... and cherries are still hanging on in my neck of the woods.) 

As for other summer stuff, most of the florals, maybe go with some heady ones, or try out beach daisies, wildflower, or go out on a limb and do some sage. I'm actually thinking maybe a little combo of sage and jasmine might be nice. Thinking I may have to try that out and see. The potential is there for a jasmine and gardenia mix also. 

Summer could be beachy and it could also be desert or just hot and dry ... and then there are the great mid-summer storms. Fair season is kicking up around here so there would be an opportunity for cotton candy and caramel/candy apple as well as other fair favorites ... or think about the flavors of sno cones. 

• Like 2

On 7/16/2016 at 8:45 AM, Terry said:

A personal favorite of mine is Peak's Botanical Orchard & Nectar.  Works well in both paraffin and soy.  Very strong, summery and fresh, I call it Garden of Eden.  

I never got around to this one. Out of the bottle though I remember it to be very nectar-y (since that isn't a word lol), but I cannot remember much else about it. Would you elaborate? Unfortunately our bottle didn't survive to be able to do anything with it except smell it once or twice many years ago. 

20 hours ago, WaxOnWaxOff said:

I never got around to this one. Out of the bottle though I remember it to be very nectar-y (since that isn't a word lol), but I cannot remember much else about it. Would you elaborate? Unfortunately our bottle didn't survive to be able to do anything with it except smell it once or twice many years ago. 

I can smell the apple for sure and it's funny, I also smell pineapple, although that is not in the description--it is pear, lol.  hth