Just Scent...

jfear

On 4/18/2016 at 8:19 PM, Belinda said:

jfear, Please post how you like the ones you got from JS please! 

I wish I could find oils that I really love from them because they do have a good selection.

There is only one that I really love and it's "Frosted Pumpkin". The cold throw is divine but unfortunately it has no hot throw. I will still use it in my freestanders though because it smells that good.

"Caramel Latte" smells good cured but nothing like coffee; it smells exactly like caramel popcorn though.

"Vanilla Bean Noel" is quite good too, cures nicely as a marshmallowy alternative to plain old vanilla.

"Lollipop" is good. It smells more like a lemon lollipop really. I must say that I cured a small jar for only 24 hours and got a great hot throw super-fast!

The others I won't list; I'll stay in classic JS style and only post the positives! ;)

Edited by jfear
  • Like 2

10 hours ago, Moonstar said:

Jfear you have me intrigued with the lollipop - lemon you say ? ill have to try it out . do you use para soy or soy ? 

I actually use paraffin; a 4786/4625 blend.

Yes, this fragrance is quite good. I am not even a lemon FO fan really, but this one I like!

• Like 1