So i just now am testing a wax melt that i made with ICS - zuchinni bread FO i added a bit of CS banana nut bread .... OMG it smells amazing - if you like that type of scent, of course.

Another one that is really good that I've tried is peach cobbler - I can't get over how realistic they are ! I tried orange chiffon cake but not a fan. the wild berry mouse 

is awesome though as is the pink sugar - sugar cookie dough - sugared shortbread - pink sugar needs a long cure 2-3 weeks + is WAY better in soy than parasoy - IMO 

Also, i was browsing old posts looking for a good vanilla bean noel + i saw Tennessee candle but lots of talk of them out of things etc. i emailed them last night inquiring about 

availability, i got a response this morning & was told it was in stock - has anyone ordered recently ? I'm only asking because in the forums it sounded they were going out of 

business due to health reasons - that always makes me sad :( our health is the most important  thing :) 

Edited by Moonstar