Jars with Pictures

Hi everyone, hope I'm putting this in the right place, if not just let me know. Finally found the jars I want to use for the western line of candles I'm working on. I will have to use the clear, plastic lids on them though and that's okay but the jars have pictures on them and no room for my labels!  Can I get caution labels with room for company name, phone and fragrance? Love the jars! Any suggestions would be appreciated! 

No picture came through but there is a 2.5" round label that you could use on the bottom of the jar and it should easily fit all the info needed.

I used to put scent on the lid, but then I found customers switch the lids...OH NO!  Could put scent on both bottom and lid.

Edited by kandlekrazy
  • Like 1

I've often wondered whether or not warning labels on the bottom of a jar constitutes a real warning? That being said, you might consider a hang tag with your information. I used to get warning labels with a space to write the fragrance name but nobody ever looks on the bottom of a jar. Be sure to warn the customer to remove the tag before burning.

• Like 1

I agree about the warning labels chuck_35550......I even give out a sheet of paper with burning and safety instructions with every order , which are probably just thrown away! Lol! I really feel that we should educate people on candle safety whenever possible.