Challenge Soap - Ocean Theme

Well, I have no idea how this one is going to turn out. It looks good now, but have a feeling it's going to be a mess inside. I've been having problems with my soaps (this one in particular, have tried it 3 times now with different scents) seizing. 

If this one doesn't turn out, I'm done trying to join this particular challenge. 

CuppaJoSunrise.jpg

• Like 4

Oh WOW!!! I love your soap Jcandleattic! Oh those colors are right up my alley!! I gasped when I seen the colors!!! Blue, Orange, Green....all the colors that remind you of the ocean, Summer and beach. When will you be able to cut? Please post your pics! I hope this one turns out perfect so you can do your challenge! :)

8 minutes ago, puma52 said:

Oh WOW!!! I love your soap Jcandleattic! Oh those colors are right up my alley!! I gasped when I seen the colors!!! Blue, Orange, Green....all the colors that remind you of the ocean, Summer and beach. When will you be able to cut? Please post your pics! I hope this one turns out perfect so you can do your challenge! :)

I'll be able to cut tomorrow. 

The orange is actually a yellow mica, and after saponification will turn back to yellow. (I hope)

I think the soap gremlins hear me say "I'm gonna do a challenge soap" and get an evil little laugh and are like "Oh really? Well, we'll just see about that!! HAHAHAHA". ...

So we'll see... 

Anyway, Thank you! 

Thanks Candy... There are sea turtles, dolphins, sea horses, shells and tropical fish. Oh and star fish. 

I think it will turn out. At least I hope so, it may have some holes in it, but I don't even care. LOL 

I'll cut it tomorrow