Yup, I'm the idiot..

Yes I was pouring candles in my pj's that my husband bought me a Victoria's Secret. Yes I had my 4 year old running around distracting me. Yes my hand slipped and guess where the wax went. You guess it, on the pj's.And the counter And the floor. I guess wax drip is an understatement!:rolleyes:

... Yes my hand slipped and guess where the wax went. You guess it ...

actually i guessed wrong - i assume your hubby got you far more tasteful PJ's from Victoria's Secret then i would have purchased.. ;)

OH NO!! My hubby bought me a nice set this Christmas too..and he keeps asking why I'm not wearing them.. I asked him if he'd be happy to have candle wax rubbed all over them ( I work in pjs all day).. he put it together.

Take your jammies to a laundromat and wash them there...hot water & hot dry may just help?

Oh your in luck! :wink2:

Victorias Secret is having their semi-annual sale right now!

They have better selection online than in the stores, just a heads up.

Man I hate ruining clothes I enjoy. Thats why I make candles in mens tee shirts and old pajama bottoms. Roomy and comfortable, thats the ticket.

Wow so that is how you made that candle you sent me. :laugh2: :laugh2:

ok, since everyone knows that I'm an idiot, what's the dumbest thing anyone else has done along these lines? I'm sure I will do something worse, it's only a matter of time since I've just started and done this already..

Give it up...:wink2: