Update on Tennessee Candle

Trappeur

II just spoke to Kimberlee at Tennessee as I was placing an order with them and I noticed that some fragrances were out of stock and some of the fragrances that were in stock were really out of stock......so......  She said that if you have to place an order, don't rely on the website as an accurate up to date site as she hasn't quite figured out how to make changes on her computer so her website is not accurate, so go over your entire order with her on the phone with everything you need.    I also asked her about if the point system is still in effect which I LOVE!......but she doesn't know how to do that.....so we all just have to have patience.......

She is trying....this poor girl.....I really feel for her, but she's trying!  I know she'll get it....just takes a little time.

Trappeur

Edited by Trappeur
  • Like 8

Oh gosh, I hate to hear that. I always thought Kimberlie had the health problems but its been so long since we've done business.  Great fos and great owners. I'll keep her in my thoughts and prayers. Their link on the Board needs updating.

Steve

Edited by chuck_35550

• 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...