yankee easymelt cup

Geesh, for some reason it wouldn't let me post the website address I tried to post here Little Light as I tried here.  It was only one, but I think someone else had posted it here.  I sent a pm message to you with the site address and it went through there in the message area.

Trappeur

Guest OldGlory

I noticed they do not list the net weight on the front label, or on the website. Sneaky buggers, lol.

And the picture with the warmer ... does that look like an easy melt cup in the warmer? Looks like a jar to me. The cups are short.

I'm curious, but not curious enough to go find one and buy it.

Tell your customers to save the little packages and refill them with your melts, saving a ton of money!

I sold wickless candles about 10 years ago. I used both the small tureen jars and 4 oz shallow tins, and you used them on the plate type warmers. You have to be careful not to overfill them because the wax will grow in volume. You don't want them to spill over the edge.

I really love the idea someone posted above of the lidded tins. They come in several sizes and dimensions.the 2 oz hold quite a bit, are refillable, definitely safe regardless of the melter type, easy to label and not plastic.

Encaustic paint manufacturer "Hot Cakes" uses tins for their product which must be kept at 150-ish and reheated over and over.

I think i.m going to introduce that this year versus trying to recreate the wheel. They fit my existing brands too, so win win.

Tall could you direct me to where I might research those? Thank you glory I didn't know that wax expanded! That is very good info! Ty so much trapp I will try to figure out where this message thing is as I didn't see anything in my email?? And THANK you all for your help and expertise!

Geesh, for some reason it wouldn't let me post the website address I tried to post here Little Light as I tried here. It was only one, but I think someone else had posted it here. I sent a pm message to you with the site address and it went through there in the message area.

Trappeur

Tall could you direct me to where I might research those? Thank you glory I didn't know that wax expanded! That is very good info! Ty so much trapp I will try to figure out where this message thing is as I didn't see anything in my email?? And THANK you all for your help and expertise!

Specialtybottle.com sks-bottle.com wholesalesuppliesplus.com papermart. A quick google of metal candle tins turns up loads of options.

I noticed they do not list the net weight on the front label, or on the website. Sneaky buggers, lol.

And the picture with the warmer ... does that look like an easy melt cup in the warmer? Looks like a jar to me. The cups are short.

I'm curious, but not curious enough to go find one and buy it.

Tell your customers to save the little packages and refill them with your melts, saving a ton of money!

I sold wickless candles about 10 years ago. I used both the small tureen jars and 4 oz shallow tins, and you used them on the plate type warmers. You have to be careful not to overfill them because the wax will grow in volume. You don't want them to spill over the edge.

Sneaky buggers. LOL

I laughed so hard I just spit soda all over my computer monitor. I needed that laugh after the day that I have had so far today. LOL

Guest OldGlory

I checked Papermart.com yesterday and they have a wide variety of sizes in the tins. If the 'pod' or 'cup' has to sit down in a narrow spot you will need to get a measurement of the pod/cup being used and find the tin that will fit. You'll also have to provide a warning not to handle the tin until it has cooled.

B2B, glad you were amused. Hope you were able to get all the sticky off your computer.