What would you like to see added to Craftserver?

Geesh, I've been racking my brain and I just can't seem to come up with anything as pretty much all is covered here.....but I'll keep thinking....

Sorry I wasn't much help.

Oh, I know... how bout an area for everyone to put up their website address or facebook page?  So many times I've wondered when people post, what the name of their business is and what their website or etsy address was.    Just a thought...

Trappeur

Edited by Trappeur
  • Like 6

• 2 months later...

It would be great to have a permanent thread or two, one for soy and one for paraffin that has each fo supplier and we could add the fo's that we feel

are good.  The question comes up constantly because it's so hard to search for what's good or what's your favorite from a specific supplier.  I know this

would be a lot of work but if everyone contributes it could be a great resource.

7 minutes ago, kandlekrazy said:

It would be great to have a permanent thread or two, one for soy and one for paraffin that has each fo supplier and we could add the fo's that we feel

are good.  The question comes up constantly because it's so hard to search for what's good or what's your favorite from a specific supplier.  I know this

would be a lot of work but if everyone contributes it could be a great resource.

I like the idea, we now have to come up with a way to do it without it becoming a mess or a lot of work for one person.

That happened with this one it is a mess as suppliers change things all the time or stuff get changed on them. I am still trying to figure out how to fix this one.

• Like 1

Yes I can see where it would get to be a mess.  I guess the only way to keep it clean is to have 1 thread for each supplier and that's a lot!  It just seems like a

weekly if not daily question we ask what's good or what's your favs at a certain supplier.

I see it all the time also I am just not sure there is any thing I can offer to make it easier on members. We also have to take in to account suppliers that go out of business then that info has to be removed.

I am open to listening to ideas on how to do this.