Dragon's Breath in the mold

Jcandleattic

Wowzer!! I bet that smells awesome. I remember your Dragon's Blood soap you gave me and its smelled wonderful. I can picture it blended with a mint. That would be perfect.

Can't wait to see your cut pics.

Also, I am jealous you got back in your workroom to make a batch of soap and I still haven't had time. I went to one of my winter farmer's market so I could earn a little after Christmas cash today. But I got to find time to start making soap again!!

Edited by Candybee

I was just thinking yesterday about you Jane wondering if you were going to make some of your awesome soaps again and poof! one appears!  I still have the last one I got from you,    

Just awesome! Beautiful colors!  You have such an artistic gift of talent in your gorgeous soaps that you create.

Can't wait to see the cut pictures!

Trappeur

• Like 1

I was just thinking yesterday about you Jane wondering if you were going to make some of your awesome soaps again and poof! one appears!  I still have the last one I got from you,    

Just awesome! Beautiful colors!  You have such an artistic gift of talent in your gorgeous soaps that you create.

Can't wait to see the cut pictures!

Trappeur

Aww *blush* Thank you..