Printing colored product labels

bthouse

For those of you who use labels with patterns or colored backgrounds on things like lotions and scent shots, do you buy colored labels somewhere or print the backgrounds on a home printer.

I have been using just white labels and print at home but would love to do something more classy looking with colors.

I buy the blank labels and print at home. My labels are very colorful.  I'd love to eventually have a laser printer but I have an inkjet now and it does the job.

I don't know how many you print but I did the math for my use and the laser paid for itself in about 2 months in cartridge savings and the cartridges continued to go on and on.   Those ink jet printers are cheap

but the cartridges are expensive unless you are refilling them.  My laser was $239.00, I don't believe they make that model but a replacement model around the same price is avail.

• Like 1

I don't know how many you print but I did the math for my use and the laser paid for itself in about 2 months in cartridge savings and the cartridges continued to go on and on.   Those ink jet printers are cheap

but the cartridges are expensive unless you are refilling them.  My laser was $239.00, I don't believe they make that model but a replacement model around the same price is avail.

I print A LOT!  I buy cartridges quite often at $75-$80 for the double pack. I bought a set not that long ago and already need to buy more because I've been so busy.  I guess it's time to look into the laser one!  Thank you!