Who are YOUR favorite TART vendors?

frankfrank

Guest OldGlory

I don't buy tarts from anyone. I have found that the type of warmer a person owns should lead to the type of melts they buy. You can find a lot of good information about warmers in the Wickless category, under a heading that is something like Warmers and Melts, and comprehensive overview.

I make and sell melts (Yankee Candle has the copyright on the term 'tarts' referring to wax melts). I like dye free soy wax the most!

I don't make tarts, but I do purchase them from others. I have tried Suzy's Scent Shop, Lake Providence Lodge and Swanky Candle Co and I really like all of their tarts. This isn't to say there aren't other vendors here that make great tarts, but these are the ones that I have personally tried and enjoyed very much.

Has this question been asked recently?  If so, could someone please direct me to it?  If not, could you list 4 or 5 of your favorite TART vendors?   Thanks.

Frank

Frank-Do you make wax melts?

I don't make tarts, but I do purchase them from others. I have tried Suzy's Scent Shop, Lake Providence Lodge and Swanky Candle Co and I really like all of their tarts. This isn't to say there aren't other vendors here that make great tarts, but these are the ones that I have personally tried and enjoyed very much.

Aww, THANK YOU!

Thanks! I appreciate the shout out :)

I pretty much just use the ones I make.  I know it's good to try other peoples' but honestly it's very rare that I have my warmer going since I'm always making things and don't want to overpower my house with fragrance.

• Like 1