Best Sandalwood FO

jackbenimble

If you want an awesome blend for Asian Sandalwood try mixing it 50/50% with EBB's Patchouli Honey. It makes a honey sweet earthy, sandalwood patchouli fragrance that has been a best seller for me for years! I even have a B&B that buys this in CP. Anyway, any patchouli blends well with the sandalwood.

Forgot to add I CP'd the Asian Sandalwood with EBB's Toasted Oats and Shea and its curing in my backroom. Everytime I walk into that room I am in heaven smelling that scent! Its a knockout blend in CP! Haven't tried it in candles but if its good in CP its probably fantastic in candles. It smells like a sweet sandalwoody coconut with notes of oats and maple and brown sugar. Absolutely yum yum!

Today when I was making candles, I decided to try the Patchouli Honey blend. I had Patchouli from Cajun Candles, Honey from Sweetcakes and the Asian Sandalwood. I did Sandalwood 50%, Patchouli 25% and the Honey (LOVE!) 25%.  It smells wonderful! I am sure that there are probably other great notes in there that I am missing from not having the EBB Patchouli Honey, but wow this is nice! Thank you! I need to get the EBB Patchouli Honey and also the Toasted Oats and Shea and try the other blend...it sounds lovely!  Thanks again Candybee! :)

Edited by puma52
  • Like 1

You're most welcome! I love trying out blends and always hopefully my new best seller!

You must try EBB's Honey Patchouli! Its one of the old Flicker's scents she sold to EBB before she started Moonworks! So you know its a quality scent. One of her all time best patchouli blends ever! Its even awesome by itself in CP and M&P soap and in candles; soy, paraffin, and palm.

• Like 1