PicMonkey Label Creation

MLG

Below is a label that I created for my nephew using PicMonkey. I believe it was Puma52 who originally posted a thread about this photo editing software. My nephew is a USMC dog handler and specifically requested a candle with specific colors, specific wick, using this specific picture of him and his dog - and in my family - a Marine gets what a Marine wants :)

Any suggestions on how to enhance it? It was originally done on a clear label, which would look great on a white candle, but no so good on a colored candle :/

FYI - the flame appears larger than it actually was......

post-14813-0-17169800-1437486718_thumb.j

post-14813-0-13037900-1437486743_thumb.j

Edited by MLG
  • Like 2

Guest OldGlory

Your label looks great! I make a lot of labels at home on my desktop, which has a few different graphics programs on it so I am not familiar with website specific programs.

What look are you going for?

Wow MLG....What a great job you did on that label!!! I love all the "extras" you put on it. Your Nephew is going to just love it!! What a fine young man to serve our country...we thank him VERY much! You must be so proud! :)

Thank you all for your kind words! I'm just a perfectionist and I'm always wondering if things are "good enough." That's the fourth go around for that label and it looks nothing like it did when I started! LOL! I am my own worst critic; however, I am VERY glad you all like it :)

Thank you Puma52! I am extremely proud of my nephew and he holds a special place in my heart (and he knows it! Bahaha).