Favorite Fall Scents

MLG

I can't tell you how many times I have used leftover FOs to make new scent combinations. Its a practice I use to come up with something new and also to use up that FO so I don't lose my money.

We should start a discussion thread on our leftover oils and see what combos we can come up with to help each other out with!!

• Like 5

Guest OldGlory

I just disposed of probably 20 lbs of old oils and have another 20 lbs to dispose of this week. Colossal waste of money, but they were/are too old to salvage. I bought these back when I was doing shows and selling retail. Oh, the lessons we learn :)

YES!! It is what it is lmbo! I say that all the time and people look at me like I'm a looney tune.

Hey, one more month til school is back, then labor day, and then the mad rush to make the fall stuff here in the mid-atlantic region. Before you know it, our suppliers will be sold out of our best sellers. Ack, horrible thought. So, pretty much 2 months til we ( in this area ) hit our peak season.

I started making fall scents in June so they could get a long cure time before my shows. Now to start on my holiday scents next!

• Like 5

Wow!!!! I started this thread and forgot about it! I should've been paying better attention! LOL! What a great discussion. I love fall and the holidays! I can't wait to get started! You all have given me some great ideas!

I just disposed of probably 20 lbs of old oils and have another 20 lbs to dispose of this week. Colossal waste of money, but they were/are too old to salvage. I bought these back when I was doing shows and selling retail. Oh, the lessons we learn :)

I'm in the same boat with ya! Many many bottles need to be tossed...it's been 4 years since I sold anything. Have to go through so many to see the condition of them if usable but most will be tossed.

Edited by so-soy