Must Have Bakery Scents

Grani L

I am placing an order for bakery scents to test. I will be ordering from AH / RE and also Natures Garden. I get completely overwhelmed and need to narrow down my choices. Are there any must haves that you guys can suggest from either place that has a pretty decent cold and hot throw?  I will test using IGI 6006.  -- I hope someone can direct me to strong blueberry cobbler or cheesecake also.

Thanks.

Edited by Grani L

I love several from NG. I think my favorite would have to be Mrs. Claus Cookies. But I also like Raspberry cream cupcake, Hot orange danish, Homemade Cheesecake, blueberry cobbler, sugar cookie brûlée, strawberry rhubarb pie and a few others. 

From RE/AH I like toasted marshmallow, birthday cake (snc), pineapples and brown sugar, pecan pie.

HTH

For Rustic Escentuals:

The exact same scents that Belinda said.......

Plus:

Dreamcatcher

Blueberry Cobbler

Blueberry Cheesecake

Pumpkin Cheesecake

Pumpkin Souflee

Macintosh Apple

Sage

That Birthday Cake is to DIE FOR!!!!!

I just made up 2 candles in Blueberry Cobbler from Flaming Candle and if they burn as good good as the cold throw is, it is a bomb........

Trappeur

• Like 2

Thanks -- I will go ahead and place an order based off of what you all have listed. I am burning blueberry cheese cake from CS and I have BRV from CS burning in the Bathroom. The family has been commenting on the BRV - the throw is very strong. - Its just that I am very picky. I just wish it had just a bit of sweetness to it. -

Anyway, thanks!!

I am not a good judge of bakery scents- They are my least favorite but from AH/RE I carry the following

Birthday cake

Peach cobbler

Eggnog (at christmas)

I think it's called welcome home

NG I Only use 3 scents - cracklin birch- cranberry spice and tinsel