New FOs at FB

dawnmichelle

Well, I took the plunge and ordered from Fragrance Buddy....I ordered Pumpkin Sugared Doughnuts, Winter Festival, Sugar Cookie Royale MW Type, Sea Witch MW Type, Banana Nut Bread MW Type, Vanilla Ice Cream Fragrance, Sweet Berrylicious, Mulberry, Banana, Angel Food Cake, Mint Chocolate Chip, Pink Sands Type, Coconut Cream Pie, Creamsicle, Mexican Fried Ice Cream and Green Apple. So I am hoping that this has been a great decision on my part. We shall see. :)

Will you please share your thoughts when you get them? I'd love to order but after looking in my candle room it's like omg really? But then I always think hmmmm one of those oils just could be the one..you know, the one that makes the most amazing candle ever!! Lol :) :) :)

• Like 1

I mixed up a combination of Lust, Ancient Incense and Jungle (going to call it Superstition) that so far seems to be a pretty decent  balance. The gardenia is still a strong element in the overall fragrance but not as in your face. I did a peacock swirl with bamboo charcoal, td, eggplant purple and a rose mica. It looks kind of like ghosts on the top swirl. I used the dividers like an idiot and so the swirl is hidden in the bar. Thought about cutting them into and selling as hand soaps but I think not.

Steve

I am so curious about the Lust scent, I wanted to use it in CP, I know it is supposed to be super strong, how do you think it would be OK on it's own? I have on the Lush site that people that love jasmine, and strong scents rave about it.

Will you please share your thoughts when you get them? I'd love to order but after looking in my candle room it's like omg really? But then I always think hmmmm one of those oils just could be the one..you know, the one that makes the most amazing candle ever!! Lol :) :) :)

I'd like to know your thoughts on these FB oils too Puma! Royale Sugar Cookie and Coconut Cream pie are both delish and strong throwers in my melts.

• Like 1

:laugh2: I hear ya loud & clear Daisymay66!!!!! We can't control ourselves!!! I am ALWAYS ready to entertain a scent that may be a best-seller! :yes:  I will let you know. Hopefully they will be here tomorrow. :)

• Like 2

I'd like to know your thoughts on these FB oils too Puma! Royale Sugar Cookie and Coconut Cream pie are both delish and strong throwers in my melts.

Absolutely Shar! :) I am planning on making candles and tart melts with these scents so I sure do hope they are awesome! :)

• 9 months later...