Chocolate by Matsushima (Snowdrift Farms)

earthfriendly

If anyone remembers the Chocolate by Matsushima (Snowdrift Farms) and would like some, Pure Fragrance Oils can order with a 15 lb. minimum.

If you are interested please let them know and hopefully we can get enough people to meet the 15 lb. minimum.  I hope I'm not the only one that misses that oil. ;)

• 1 year later...
On 2/25/2015 at 3:02 PM, earthfriendly said:

If anyone remembers the Chocolate by Matsushima (Snowdrift Farms) and would like some, Pure Fragrance Oils can order with a 15 lb. minimum.

If you are interested please let them know and hopefully we can get enough people to meet the 15 lb. minimum.  I hope I'm not the only one that misses that oil. ;)

What is Matsushima?   Part of the name?

I'm looking for a good chocolate.  What is the description of this one?  Is it nice?  How much a pound is it?

Trappeur

• Like 1

Hey guys, no I never found anyone that has this fragrance.  Don't know if Pure Fragrance Oils changed their minimum to order it, it use to be 15 lbs.

Trappeur, I would call this a sophisticated chocolate. The description is:  Top notes of fresh citrus, layered over a rich dreamy middle of hot, dense chocolate and absolute

cocoa melded with a base of sexy musk and sandalwood. 

I actually had to look up the description on the Snowdrift Farms archive August 2011 and the price is showing at $45 lb. if buying 5 lbs.  I think I use to pay around $38 and stopped buying it when they went up in price. 

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, earthfriendly said:

Hey guys, no I never found anyone that has this fragrance.  Don't know if Pure Fragrance Oils changed their minimum to order it, it use to be 15 lbs.

Trappeur, I would call this a sophisticated chocolate. The description is:  Top notes of fresh citrus, layered over a rich dreamy middle of hot, dense chocolate and absolute

cocoa melded with a base of sexy musk and sandalwood. 

I actually had to look up the description on the Snowdrift Farms archive August 2011 and the price is showing at $45 lb. if buying 5 lbs.  I think I use to pay around $38 and stopped buying it when they went up in price. 

How does one find the Snowdrift archives with an online search ? Wow -$45 ib thats one expensive oil !  Wonder what makes it so expensive. I know Lebermuth 

has some oils that can't be purchased with anything under 15/20 +lbs -maybe its much more than that. Whatever it is, I sure as heck would never be able to use that 

much. The chocolate you describe does sound good though. Sounds very sensual with the amber + musk. Wonder if we could get enough people interested he he :) 

I know right, I would love to find it again.  Of course I would need to try a sample before committing.  Ok, maybe someone here can post the direct link, I did it the long way.  I googled

Snowdrift Farms Archives, then I clicked on The Sage Forum - Snowdrift Farms Formulary, and you will find the link there. I am not computer savvy. Lol!!

• Like 1

9 hours ago, earthfriendly said:

I know right, I would love to find it again.  Of course I would need to try a sample before committing.  Ok, maybe someone here can post the direct link, I did it the long way.  I googled

Snowdrift Farms Archives, then I clicked on The Sage Forum - Snowdrift Farms Formulary, and you will find the link there. I am not computer savvy. Lol!!

Here you go :) is this it ? 

http://web.archive.org/web/20110716100633/http://www.snowdriftfarm.com/formulary.html

Gosh totally forgot about Snowdrift, used to get several of their fo's because they aren't far from me.  I must have stopped when I cut back on suppliers.  May check them out again and get rid of 1 or 2 that never seem to have my fo in stock.