Fundraiser Help, Please!!

krystalkay

Hello all,

I finally got my first fundraiser, YEAH!! My question is what software do you use to make your forms. I was going to use Microsoft Spreadsheet but I can not get my words horizontal for my scents... I do not have Excel.

Is there another program that you all use? I am having alot of trouble with my forms.

TIA for any help,

Krystal ;)

Okay thank you all for your help.... Any other suggestions are greatly appreciated.

I did get a form from quietgirl that I imported to my Microsoft spreadsheet and it is working, the only two things I can't do is 1. my make scents horizontal and 2. put color in the back ground of my scents.

I guess I will keep working on it maybe it will look nice enough for this fundraiser until I can get some nice software.

Thank you all for your help.

Krystal :D

Download the OpeonOffice suite from www.openoffice.org and you'll have everything you need. You can open the Excel files,edit,save, etc. Same with Word files. And it's free.

This is a great program, however, I noticed things that were made in Excel, don't open the same in openoffice. The margins are always off, etc... Keep that in mind!

Thank you for all of your help. I am still working on all of this to see if I can get something to work.

I am downloading the OpenOffice now but I have dialup so you know it is going to take ages.LOL. The fundraiser will probably be over before it downloads. haha

Krystal:D