MW Dupes

juliejak

Have you checked pure fragrance oils to see if its in stock

I received a email from them last week saying they were going to start bringing in a few each month of Moonworks scents..

they ask if you have a favorite to please email them.. otherwise they will just bring in as they want..

I asked for Harvest Moon

Edited to say. .

pure fragrance oils won't be duplicated because they have the original formulas from moon works

Edited by 8-GRAN-ONES

• 2 years later...

I'm not sure. I remember PFO getting the actual codes and then the dupe war between Fragrance Buddy and Flaming Candle. You might look both places. 

I don't know how they'll compare, but NG has one as does RE. I don't have any left to compare. I thought Peak's carried one that came close, but maybe I was dreaming. Would like to think I wasn't though, which means someone else may dupe it or carry it eventually. 

On 9/17/2017 at 1:32 PM, Lorelei said:

I have a personal small stash of Harvest Moon.  Were there dupes of it?

I don't believe PFO carries it - doesn't mean they don't own the code but when they first bought MW they were doing pre buys to be able to bring in the scents - in the meantime fragrance buddy duped many of them- I couldn't wait having no guarantee with PFO so I sent FB many samples and the ones I use are very good but I don't think they have harvest moon either 

I would email or call PFO and ask if they own that code and if they are willing to order it if so - if not contact FB and see if they are willing to dupe it