Easy home-made M&P

Jcandleattic

Wish me luck. This is yet another project on my to-do list. 

I'm going to try and plan it out and make it Friday afternoon. IF it works out, I will post instructions and how-to's, etc., so y'all can make it too. 

Sounds almost too easy, so we'll see. LOL 

• Like 2

I've read a lot of recipes that use either stearic, sugar and alcohol, or just a ton of alcohol and sugar, etc., The type I'm making uses no alcohol or drying agents. In fact the way the instructions read, I will only be adding 1 ingredient to my base recipe. And that will be added after the cook (doing the HP method) 

If it turns out I will be using them only for embeds and not a stand alone soap (except maybe a few bars just as a test) and I will be making a small half pound batch... 

Not really. I mean if it ends up clear, then great, but without the alcohol, I don't think it will be. It's really just an experiment to see if I can do it, and then if I can, use it to make the embeds in my CP soap, instead of the drying clear M&P that I'm using now. 

So I made it. It's in the mold. I have no idea how it will work out. LOL I guess time will tell. Probably wont be able to unmold or test until tomorrow. 

Getting ready to make some other soaps that have been on the "to-do" list now. I'll have pics tomorrow.. 

• Like 1