Is Woodfield's Soap Molds Open yet???

Moneypenny

Hi everyone!  I was wondering if anyone knew the status of Woodfield's Soap Molds.  I know that they moved in October but there is still a message on the website saying they are "not accepting any new orders at this time".  Since it has been 4 months I was worried that they are not going to go back into business?  Would sure love another one of their awesome molds!  Thanks!

I would say they are probably out of business. Their last facebook post was in June of 2014, no phone number on their site, and the email I tried comes back with a mailer demon (meaning UNdeliverable) 

If you talk to Carrie at Nurture they make custom sized liners. At least they used too, not sure if they still do, but I think they do. 

Edited by Jcandleattic
  • Like 1

Oh man...I LOVE my woodfields molds and hope these things last forever now!  At the time I ordered several years ago, I got

a 3 lb slab and a 2 lb double log mold and now I'm so glad I did. His molds are spectacular as are his silicone liners!

It's possible I still have the receipt for these molds somewhere in my books.  If I should find it I will post back if there is a number

on it.

Hi everyone!  I looked through my files and found my reciept from August.  I found the phone number and talked to a very nice gentleman.  He said that they have not found a suitable place to move to and set up shop again.  I told him how much I loved his molds and really hope he goes back into business soon.  It did not sound like they were having very much luck finding anywhere to move to.  I just hate when this happens that I find a supplier that I love and then they stop production!  Jcandleattic thanks for the info.  I will be contacting Carrie at Nurture and see if I can get my log molds again!  I will keep everyone updated!   

Thanks for updating Penny.  So glad you got thru to them.  I think his name is Larry if I remember correctly.  Sorry to

hear they have not found a suitable place.  I pictured him woodworking in a garage type deal lol.

I do hope they come back...he does great work!