Weekend fun?

Jcandleattic

I usually wait until after the stock show is over to take down all the Christmas stuff. Well, the NWSS doesn't end until next weekend, and to be honest, frankly I'm sick of seeing all my Christmas stuff. LOL So I'll be undecorating this weekend. 

I'll also be making a couple batches of soap and possibly making/testing some palm pillars and containers. At one time I feel like I had the pillars down, but cannot find my notes, and the wicks I used for my last tests didn't really work the way I wanted them too, so I'll be starting over until I can find those notes. I just can't seem to get it right. LOL 

Maybe some St. Patrick's day soaps. It's already a little too late to be making Valentine's soaps, so that's not really a go... And of course some more organization. I've started, but have a super long way to go. 

I'll be getting rid of a ton of stuff so if any of it is worthy of selling, watch the classifieds!! :) 

What about everyone else? What are you all up to this weekend? 

My in-laws are coming for a belated Christmas celebration.  My husband told them, sorry, the tree will not be up that long.  :lol:   It should be fun. 

I'm also hoping to pour and test some tarts this weekend, but with family here, realistically, that may not happen.

Yeah, I was worried that this winter was going to be brutal. By hearing everyone talk in late September early October this was supposed to be one of the coldest winters we've had. Not the case so far. I mean yeah we have had some bitingly cold days, but it's mainly just typical winter, maybe a bit on the warmer side. 

It's 67° where I am right now, and so nice - everyone is outside doing stuff (except me of course!! LOL) 

It's warm today.  The weekend was lovely!  Alas, it's supposed to get cold (for us) in the next couple of days.  But I got a new bike this weekend!  Woot!!!  Hadn't ridden a bike in over 20 years, and man, it's fun.  It was a belated Christmas gift from my in-laws.  The neighborhood boys weren't sure what to make of the old fat lady wheeling down the street.  LOL  It was a good weekend.

• Like 1