Mardi Gras Parade - :-D

Jcandleattic

Pretty pleased with this one. 

We'll see how pleased tomorrow after the cut. I didn't strategically place the embeds, so cutting may be off... Oh well... 

Anyway, from beginning to end here it is. It is now comfortably resting in it's box with towels to promote gel. 

Not sure the gold in the actual soap will be the right color, but I think I did a decent job with the embeds. Big beads and little beads for the parade. :) Oh and sprinkled with Green, Gold, Purple and Iridescent glitters. :)  It's very glittery!! LOL 

post-200-0-72647200-1420923404_thumb.jpg

post-200-0-28138800-1420923419_thumb.jpg

post-200-0-02457400-1420923430_thumb.jpg

post-200-0-08507300-1420923442_thumb.jpg

post-200-0-70932600-1420923454_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Pretty pleased with this one. 

We'll see how pleased tomorrow after the cut. I didn't strategically place the embeds, so cutting may be off... Oh well... 

Anyway, from beginning to end here it is. It is now comfortably resting in it's box with towels to promote gel. 

Not sure the gold in the actual soap will be the right color, but I think I did a decent job with the embeds. Big beads and little beads for the parade. :) Oh and sprinkled with Green, Gold, Purple and Iridescent glitters. :)  It's very glittery!! LOL 

WOW, WOW AND WOW Jcandleattic!!!! The colors are just as vibrant as they can be for Mardi Gras!! You nailed them!! I cannot WAIT to see your cut soap! :)

• Like 1

WOW, WOW AND WOW Jcandleattic!!!! The colors are just as vibrant as they can be for Mardi Gras!! You nailed them!! I cannot WAIT to see your cut soap! :)

:D Thanks puma! 

I will have cut pics up tomorrow. I'm cautiously optimistic about the cut. :) I'm hoping the colored swirls are just as vibrant.