Name that scent

Jcandleattic

Don't know what to name this - 

I just mixed Dragonfruit with Botanical Orchard Nectar and it smells really good. They were sort of similar scents, very fruity and nice, so I'm pleased with the result. Now just to figure out a name... Hmmm... 

I was thinking Dragon Nest, but I think it might be too fruity for that...

Help! 

Legendary

Mythical

Night Dragon

Dragon's Lair

Dragon Fire ... According to the legend the fruit was created thousands of years ago by fire breathing dragons. During a battle when the dragon breathed fire the last thing to emerge would be the fruit. When the dragon was slain the fruit was collected by the victorious soldiers and presented to the Emperor as a coveted treasure.

The soldiers would then butcher the dragon and eat the flesh. It was believed that those who feasted on the flesh would be endowed with the strength and ferocity of the dragon and that they too would be coveted by the Emperor.

Edited by Scented
  • Like 1

I love all the names, and I especially love the legend behind what is "dragonfruit" and why the name Dragon Fire was suggested, but alas, I ended up using this scent for my Mardi Gras soap and I think it will work out perfect for the colors/scent combo. 

Thank you everyone. I'm positive I will come up with a scent that these names will actually be perfect for. 

In fact, I've already got a scent combo in mind for the Dragon Fire name. :D