Shreds in M & P soap

mustang67

PM me if you don't care what color or shape the threads are. 

I have so many it's ridiculous and I'd be more than happy to part with some. 

I'm not sure of a supplier that carries them, but you could check C&S - I know they sell wax bits for crumbles and such, so they might. It's a long-shot though... 

I know soap crafter's used too, but now that they are elements and changed their entire inventory and image, I am really not sure. Haven't bought there in years... 

Thanks soapers!  I have a few questions, Candybee, with the rebatch from Brambleberry, can you melt it down and add color?  It looks white in their picture.  If so do you just pour it in a mold then shred when it's ready?

Tall Tayl, when you said you can grate any soap do you mean "store bought" also?  If so, what about Ivory?

Or just CP type?

Jcandleattic I will pm you.  Thanks again, Linda

Thanks soapers!  I have a few questions, Candybee, with the rebatch from Brambleberry, can you melt it down and add color?  It looks white in their picture.  If so do you just pour it in a mold then shred when it's ready?

Tall Tayl, when you said you can grate any soap do you mean "store bought" also?  If so, what about Ivory?

Or just CP type?

Jcandleattic I will pm you.  Thanks again, Linda

It comes in shreds so no need to melt it down unless you want to make CP soap. Instructions for making soap come with. Remember this is CP soap that has been shredded for you. When a soaper shreds their CP soap to remake its called 'rebatching'. Thats why its sold as rebatch CP soap shreds. Its real soap. You can throw it right into your melted M&P or top your soaps off with a sprinkling of shreds for a textured look.

If you want colored shreds I think the only place you can get them is make your own CP soap then shred it, or find a CP soaper and ask them for any shreds they can spare.

If you buy CP shreds, which about 2-3 suppliers sell, they will always be white, like a base soap. You melt it down and color as you want. But then you will have to reshred them if you want colored shreds in your M&P soap.