The Chemistry Store

Candybee

I noticed the same thing you did about their fo's, though I havent ordered from them yet, I have used Lebermuth fo, but they were given to me and they were about 10 yrs old in the bottle and were still strong.  I have since used the fo's in candles and hope to order from the chemistry store since they offer smaller bottles of fo.  I ordered about a year ago from Lebermuth, great oil and great customer service, but at the time they didn't offer samples of fo on their site; so I had to take a chance and order a pounder bottle of marmalade cranberry and I got lucky and loved the oil.  I will order a few samples from the chemistry store tho;Lebermuth does offer samples now but I think you have to email and order samples that way.

I've ordered from the Chemistry Store before and never had any problems with them. They have good prices and ship fast. Now I am looking at other soaping supplies they carry and also noticed their EOs and EO blends and want to give them a try. Then I saw they carried Lebermuth FOs and so now I am really intrigued. They have some good reviews on their oils.

I've ordered from the Chemistry Store before and never had any problems with them. They have good prices and ship fast. Now I am looking at other soaping supplies they carry and also noticed their EOs and EO blends and want to give them a try. Then I saw they carried Lebermuth FOs and so now I am really intrigued. They have some good reviews on their oils.

CB, if you order from Chemistry Store, keep us posted if you get some Lebermuth oils, I personally love them considering the first ones I tried were 10 yrs old and still going strong.  Let us know which ones work for you and which ones don't :)

The Chemistry Store has wonderful fragrances. My personal favorite is their Lemon Burst- the best lemon fragrance that I have tried. Other faves that I use regularly are Apple Red, Bay Rum, and Eucalyptus. The Chemistry Store is my most used supplier. I have never had a single problem with them.

• Like 1

I haven't ordered alot from them but what I have I ordered in bulk and got the best prices and shipping. So far I have not been disappointed with any of my orders.

When I get around to trying out their EOs and FOs I will give a review but that may be a while. Right now I don't have money to order extra supplies to play around with.

I haven't ordered alot from them but what I have I ordered in bulk and got the best prices and shipping. So far I have not been disappointed with any of my orders.

When I get around to trying out their EOs and FOs I will give a review but that may be a while. Right now I don't have money to order extra supplies to play around with.

. Right now I don't have money to order extra supplies to play around with.  

Same here, I have been sitting at the vet's office for 3 weekends in a row and not done yet.  so I'm making do with what I just ordered in the past 2 months, that should keep me for awhile.

Edited by 7 Pawz

Anyone tried any of the FOs or EOs from the Chemistry Store? I noticed they carry some Lebermuth fragrances. The one they are featuring on their site is Autumn Harvest by Lebermuth. http://www.chemistrystore.com/Fragrance_Oils_A_-_G-Autumn_Harvest_Fragrance_Oil.html

Cbee, how can you tell which are the Lebermuth fos? Just familiarity with the Lebermuth products? Plmk and thanks!

Candybee, on 11 Nov 2014 - 1:46 PM, said:

I was on their home page yesterday and it had a picture of the Autumn Harvest and it said it was a Lebermuth oil.

Thank you! I looked on their home page today and it shows Lebermuth Spiced Cranberry as their FOM. But unless it's on the home page the pictures and descriptions of all the other oils I looked at don't reveal the manufacturer. That's sort of strange.... So I emailed them to find out if they have a list of which oils are from Lebermuth, or I wonder if they all are!   :confused:

• Like 1

Thank you! I looked on their home page today and it shows Lebermuth Spiced Cranberry as their FOM. But unless it's on the home page the pictures and descriptions of all the other oils I looked at don't reveal the manufacturer. That's sort of strange.... So I emailed them to find out if they have a list of which oils are from Lebermuth, or I wonder if they all are!   :confused:

I noticed the same thing. I can see the Lebermuth oil featured on the home page but when I check out their list of oils it doesn't say which ones are from Lebermuth. Wonder if all of them are from Lebermuth?

• Like 1

I was on their home page yesterday and it had a picture of the Autumn Harvest and it said it was a Lebermuth oil.

Thats what made me take a look at their site, I noticed the Autumn Harvest with the Lebermuth  lable.  I've tried about 6 fo's from them, they are great :)

I noticed the same thing. I can see the Lebermuth oil featured on the home page but when I check out their list of oils it doesn't say which ones are from Lebermuth. Wonder if all of them are from Lebermuth?

Woo hoo! I received a reply to my email:

All of our fragrance and essential oils are manufactured by Lebermuth.

Best Regards

John See

www.chemistrystore.com

800-224-1430

• Like 1

Woohoo! That is good news. Thanks for checking that out for us. I was thinking they may all be from Lebermuth but wasn't sure.

Now for the bad news... I need another FO supplier like I need a hole in the head. LOL!!

Edited by Candybee
  • Like 2

Candybee, on 12 Nov 2014 - 1:26 PM, said:

Now for the bad news... I need another FO supplier like I need a hole in the head. LOL!!

I know, right? This fall I've bought from Fillmore, Candles & Supplies and the Candlesource, all new suppliers for me, on top of the half-dozen or so I already buy from! :unsure:

• Like 1

OldGlory, on 12 Nov 2014 - 4:36 PM, said:

I am not liking anyone who mentions how wonderful FOs from another supplier are. I will do my best to ignore you.

LMAO! How's that working for you? And weren't we all right about the Fillmore oils, hmm? :P

• Like 1