I finalized my Christmas Labels

Well, I figured out what I'm doing for labels.

My regular everyday label which is a 3" square looks like as in picture.  These go on my glass jars.

The 2 round 3" labels below I added my logo caption and made them as in the pictures below.  They now go with my every day labels which I really love.  These round labels go on the tops of a tin collection in the 8oz tins.  All I have to do is change the fragrance names which there are only about 4 fragrances I'm going with.

The round label with the tree design I couldn't fit natural soy on the label....so....oh well...lol  It's going to go just like this.  I did have made up that is printed on beautiful stationary with my pine cone logo a write up on my soy candles and it is in a beautiful birch bark frame that sits on top of the cabinet that holds the candles so people know they are all soy.

All the colored labels that everyone has looked at I will have in a certain area in my shop for something a little different.  They have worked really well with shops that I sell to so I'm going to try in my shop and it's only for Christmas.  The info that should go on the front of the label are on my caution labels....

So what do you think of these now?

Trappeur

Everyday labels:

download31.png

Round label for tin - deer design:

download79.png

Round label for tin  - tree design

download78.png

Edited by Trappeur
  • Like 1

Ok, see I listened to everyones suggestions, and made changes and am very happy I did it!  Thankyou all!

And yep, Old Glory, I'll do that and take pictures on the jars so we can see the finished product.  First I have to order the labels tonight, then end of this coming week I'll take pictures. :) 

Trappeur