Has anyone tried mixing a bacon fo with.....

mzpickles

I think that is worth a try!  I have Maple Glazed Bacon from RE, and it is very complex.  I love bakery, and have Buttermilk Pancakes.  I am doing some testing next week with the maxi tea lights, and will brew up a batch at 50/50 and let you know.  If you try it, please update on your results!  I want to find a couple new "out of the box" type fragrances for fall.

I haven't used it with the buttermilk pancake's but I have used it with icream scoop bread from JS..and a little bit of chocolate kisses from ICS as well. it is awesome! You don't need alot of bacon..it tend's to be overpowering. I am following this to see how it all turn's out! :) Have Fun! B@BlissStreet

I've done testing on the maple bacon from RE and it's wonderful!!! It's part of my fall candle line this year. I'm here in the south and so I'm hoping it will go over well. Many folks here go crazy for bacon. It's not overly bacony it's more sweet and smoky with just a hint of bacon at the end.

I think that is worth a try!  I have Maple Glazed Bacon from RE, and it is very complex.  I love bakery, and have Buttermilk Pancakes.  I am doing some testing next week with the maxi tea lights, and will brew up a batch at 50/50 and let you know.  If you try it, please update on your results!  I want to find a couple new "out of the box" type fragrances for fall.

Oh good! I didn't know if it would be worth a try or if I was just hungry when I thought of it! lol! I have Buttermilk Pancakes fo but I don't have a bacon yet, I also thought that adding a maple syrup fo might help, especially if the bacon was overwhelming but if the RE bacon has maple notes maybe it won't be necessary! I'll need to figure out which bacon I want to buy now, there seems to be several companies that carry it! Good luck with your testing and when I get some bacon fo I'll let you know how it goes! :D