Satsuma * the body shop*

shutterbugg

The Scent Works carries Shaw Mudge's "Satsuma Guava" and it makes the strongest throw candle I've ever made in my life. I have a 1 oz sample that the other place sells and just went to compare the two. Not quite the same but Scent Works wins hands down.

Oh, and as an added bonus, it makes a totally awesome soap too.

I second this. Really a nice, strong fragrance. I made it in a Soy candle and threw well (and I suck at making candles.....).

I would be in for some - probably a lb.. so which website are you looking at for this.. and how soon are you planning on getting it? Does the price go down if we go over 5 lbs? Questions, questions, questions.. I sound like my 8 year old.. :wink2:

Just an FYI, I just put in my order for Pink Sugar (she has the best) and the Satsuma with SNC and she called me within minutes asking what samples I wanted and that my order would go out fed ex today, also go my invoice within next couple minutes.

So you guys may want to get an order together, sounds like she is caught up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Michelle

EDITED to say-all oils are 10 % off until end of January due to the inconvenience of her site being down last week YIPPEE