Crunches

Scented

Let's see if I can explain this one. I'm looking for a good crunch fragrance oil. Years ago I could get a pumpkin crunch and an apple crunch. What I want is just the crunch part of the fragrance, which I've spotted buttercream crunches out there. Thoughts on what the crunch part of a fragrance is and is there more than just a buttercream crunch? OK I saw a toffee apple crunch too. Others? 

I'm not of the foodie side of fragrances, so I'm asking :) 

WSP has a Pumpkin Crunch "Fresh pumpkin blended with orange peel, sweet carrot, ground cinnamon, clove bud, nutmeg and vanilla cream."

&

Apple Caramel Crunch "A sweet favorite of juicy apple, sweet caramel, a hint of cinnamon and topped with brown sugar."

ICS has Dutch Apple Crunch "This is an awesome combination of our Sweet Creamy Vanilla and our Hot Apple Pie to make one great scent."

&

Strawberry Crunch "This is another Indiana Candle Supplies original. We have taken our strawberry and combined it with our buttery sugar cookie to make this awesome scent."

So--the question remains.....what exactly is the crunch??

To me a 'crunch' is the crumbly topping baked into a dessert like crumb cake, or apple crisp, or struesel. Usually its made with butter, brown sugar, and a bit of cinnamon. But I think I would want a hint of pastry in that too.

So my guess for isolating the crunch scent is a combo of: brown sugar, butter, pastry, and cinnamon.