Help me decide on FO's from ICS

kforbs126

I've ordered from there in the past and everything was great.  I want to try more again in the 10 sampler pack.  I've searched the forum and found most of my answers but I can't decide on the last 2.  Help!

For sure ordering(unless someone convinces me not to)

Pizzelle Peach Cobbler Wildberry Mousse Baked Apples Serendipity coffee bean Orange Vanilla Coffee Lemon Meringue

Toss up:

Blackberry Jam Butter Cookies Blue Raspberry Icee Pumpkin Spice Latte

Already have:

Sugared Spruce

Cactus & Sea Salt

Hillbilly Homebrew

Cookie Dough

Zucchini Bread

Cinnamon Buns Old

Raspberry lemonade is another good one....

Orange vanilla coffee is my favorite and I haven't put the pumpkin spice latte in wax yet

Cactus and sea salt is great and I have heard the cinnamon buns is great as well- I have to order that one as CS does not work in my wax

I think a lot of people love the blackberry jam butter cookies

Raspberry lemonade is another good one....

Orange vanilla coffee is my favorite and I haven't put the pumpkin spice latte in wax yet

Cactus and sea salt is great and I have heard the cinnamon buns is great as well- I have to order that one as CS does not work in my wax

I think a lot of people love the blackberry jam butter cookies

I think I may go with the raspberry lemonade.  I love the cactus and sea salt, I just soaped with it this past weekend. 

Her caramel apple pie and caramel cookie are both delicious. I second the orange vanilla latte. I use Cinnamon rolls from The Candlesource, but if I remember right, it smells just like the version from ICS and they are both wonderful. The Zucchini bread is a definite hit!

Raspberry lemonade, cheesecake, pink sugar, ANY coffee scent, bear claws, green apple, gracious...try the baked apples....a wonderful warm scent, pink grapefruit, vanilla bean noel, definitely try the vanilla smoothie by itself and awesome for blending....cranberry orange spice...to DIE  for at Christmas time.  You will LOVE the serendipity. I blended ICS classic Cinnamon buns with the pizzelle....wonderful blend...also blended the cheesecake w/Peak's Georgia peach...WONDERFUL yummy blend! :) I am also going to do a blend of ICS cactus & sea salt w/BW sea salt breeze. Love ICS...just a wonderful supplier...great service, quick shipping to boot ! :)